Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update!

We went to get our Harry Potter books! I figured it was my last chance to stand in line waiting for it so I gathered some friends from knitting and we wandered around Barnes and Noble knitting.

Here I am working on the Gryffindor sock:

Me knitting

Here is Eileen working on a cute summer top for her daughter:

Eileen knitting

Here is Sandy wearing and knitting the Clapotis in Lilac Microspun (she copied Julie too...just not the same color):

Sandy knitting

Here are our wristbands (Sandy and I had pre-ordered, so Eileen was in another line):

Wristbands

Here is where we stood in line:

Our meeting place


Here is my book with the little tassel (that has 72107 on it) and my glow-in-the-dark Harry Potter glasses we got at the event:

The Book!

On Sunday, we had our regular knitting group and Sandy tell us anything to us without drawing a picture to accompany the story.

Sandy drawing

1 comment:

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

All the Claps look awsome! I swear each week I make plans to come over and something that can not be put off has come up.